Working together - our goals are one.
our goals are one.
our goals are one.
Community Association Program (CAP)
One Florida Bank offers a unique local banking solution for community association management companies or large self-managed community associations, combining community-based banking, association lending and CINC Systems’ innovative community association resources. We offer one-on-one banking with One Florida team members who understand association management needs, with deposit and loan products designed to support your homeowner (HOA & COA) associations’ goals.
One Florida Bank is the Community Banking Solution for Community Associations!
One Florida Bank is a Partner Bank with CINC Systems, the leader in premium property management tools.
For more information on One Florida Bank's comprehensive solutions for community associations, contact:
John M. Calpey
Senior Vice President
Community Bank Partnership
One Florida Bank offers community-based banking and one-on-one relationships to give you the service and response times you deserve. Our dynamic suite of banking products and services are designed with property managers in mind, centered on timely local decision making, convenience and accessibility.
Our Community Association Program offers a variety of benefits:
- Local leadership and decision making from our Orlando corporate office
- Local lockbox, payment capture and processing (98% capture rate without coupons!)
- All accounts earn interest
- No account maintenance charges
- No minimum account balance requirement
- Master Signature Card
- Streamlined account opening process
- Insured Cash Sweep (ICS) for operating or reserve funds providing over $100 million in FDIC protection
- CINC Systems Partner Bank Solution
CINC Systems Platform
CINC Systems provides industry-leading association management software. As an integrated, cloud-based platform, property managers are able to take control of their daily business operations with integrated banking, association communication tools, cloud accounting and treasury management solutions.
CINC’s innovative platform allows organizations to improve operational efficiencies and drive profitable growth by automating everyday tasks, increasing cost savings and supporting scalability.
CINC Systems’ integrated platform provides a single point of access for:
- Multi-channel communication with boards and homeowners
- Payments (validation information, payment data, check & coupon images, ACH drafts)
- Credit and debit card payment processing
- Vendor ACH
- Funds transfers (internal and external)
- Daily transactions & balances
- Bank statements (single access for all statements)
- Cleared check images
- Check & ACH Returns
- Remote Deposit Capture integration
CINC Systems offers superior property management tools:
- Track homeowner correspondence
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Streamline board review process
- Simplify month-end reporting
- Financial Statement on-time by the 10th business day of the month
One Florida Bank will offer substantial CINC Systems discounts as part of our relationship.
The One Florida Bank lending team is here to help you improve and grow your associations from routine maintenance to future projects. We have simplified the loan process in ways tailored to the needs of community association management companies.
- Quick loan underwriting process
- Local decision making
- Ability to lend up to $20 Million to any one association
- No application fee
- No prepayment penalties
- Competitive rates & terms
One Florida Bank is here to support your association's homeowners. Our lending team offers in-house or conventional, FHA, VA and USDA residential mortgage loans, Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC), with construction-to-permanent loans, lot and bridge loans available.
Click here to learn more about personal lending options at One Florida Bank.