Our personal, relationship-based approach means we get to know you and your goals. When it comes to personal loans, our decision-making is done locally, where you work directly with your banker to find the right loan to help bring your goal to life. We know that local connection means we can positively impact not only our local communities, but the everyday lives of our neighbors.
Click below to learn more:
|CD Secured Loans||Residential Lot Loans||Construction Loans|
|Auto, Boat and Recreational Vehicle Loans||Mortgage Loans||Home Equity Lines of Credit|
CD secured loans allow you to borrow for any need while leveraging your One Florida Bank investments, allowing continued growth of your investment.
- Borrow against the balance of your One Florida Bank certificate of deposit.
- Earn interest on your deposit account while paying back your loan.
One Florida Bank offers you the ability to purchase a residental lot for your new home or other usage, based upon value and credit approval. Talk to one of our experienced lenders about our convenient terms today.
One Florida Bank offers the ability to build your dream home using interest only options for up to 12 months. We have the perfect solution to finance the construction of your new home.
One Florida Bank can help you secure a loan for your next new or used car, boat or recreational vehicle loan. We promise personal service and offer flexible terms.
One Florida Bank has the perfect mortgage loan to fit your needs, whether you are in the market for a new home or want to refinance an existing mortgage.
Owning your own home is a privilege we all want to enjoy. It is also an important decision to choose the best mortgage program available to you. Let our Mortgage Specialist assist you with the purchase of what is often your largest asset - your home, which deserves careful consideration. In addition to in-house mortgage loans, we offer secondary market mortgage loans, including FHA, USDA, Conventional, and VA. Our goal is to provide our customers the mortgages they need and can afford. Come in and visit with us to discuss your options and experience the benefits of community banking.
One Florida Bank offers Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC) based on available equity to provide quick and convenient borrowing ability against your home. Come see us today for terms and rate options.
Here are a few items you should bring:
- Copy of your contract/purchase agreement
- Your two most recent pay stubs with year-to-date earnings. If you have had more than one job this year, provide your final pay stub from your previous employer.
- The two most recent years’ W-2s
- Your two most recent bank statements, or if the cash to close your loans comes from another source, provide documentation.
- Your residence history for the last two years (we will need the name and address of the landlord/mortgage holder)
- Current homeowners’ insurance provider and payment amount (if applicable)
- Current property taxes (if applicable)
- Loan and/or credit card information, including name, address, and account number of creditor
- Gift letter from relative(s) if equity funds will be gifted
- Construction contract, plans, and specs (construction loans only)
- Signed relocation agreement if your employer is paying for your move
- Divorce decree/stipulation if alimony, child support, or property settlement is involved (Note: alimony, child support, or separate maintenance income need not be revealed if you choose not to have it considered for paying the loan)
- Letter of explanation for adverse credit or an employment gap
The contents of this page are subject to revision and change without notice and may be contingent upon situations beyond our institution’s control. The revisions and changes that may occur are necessary to provide our customers with the best products and services available, while remaining in compliance with Federal and State regulations.